Connect with us

Investment

Best Real Estate Business Strategy for 2019 : Robert Kiyosaki

Published

on

Best Real Estate Business Strategy for 2019 : Robert Kiyosaki 1
Best Real Estate Business Strategy for 2019 : Robert Kiyosaki 2
Every business has to have a plan. Your real estate investing business is no different. A strategy is simply a systematic plan of action designed to accomplish specific goals.
 There are seven simple steps to creating a successful strategy.

Step 1: Imagine.

Best Real Estate Business Strategy for 2019 : Robert Kiyosaki 3
Imagination of success

Begin your strategy with goals. Imagine where you would like your real estate investing to take you. It may be a white sand beach in the Caribbean, unlimited time with your family, or working for your favorite charity. My favorite places in the world are Hauwai’i, France, Arizona, and Park City, Utah. So my dream is to own a house in each of these locations.
Don’t be afraid of being too aggressive. These are your dreams, after all, not some number that is artificially imposed by a financial advisor. Our clients frequently have dreams of financial freedom in as few as five to ten years. And with a good strategy in place, anyone can be financially free in less than ten years if they just start by applying these few basic business principles to their real estate investing.
So far, after six years of investing, I now have houses in Hawai’i, Arizona, and Park City. France is on the agenda for next year. Pretty aggressive goals, but I have been able to reach them in six short years by applying basic business principles to my real estate and business.

Step 2: Financial Goals..

Best Real Estate Business Strategy for 2019 : Robert Kiyosaki 4
Business Goals
Determine what it will take to realize these dreams in terms of wealth and cash flow. And commit to a date for accomplishing this goal. Then write down what
you currently have available in terms of investable assets less the liabilities. This is your current wealth (also called net worth).

Step 3: Cash Flow Target

Best Real Estate Business Strategy for 2019 : Robert Kiyosaki 5
Cash Flow
Of course, you will need to figure out the amount of wealth that it will take in order to create your desired cash flow. A simple rule of thumb for calculating this number is to multiply your desired cash flow by twenty. For me, I needed
$5 million in order to create an after-tax cash flow of $250,000 each year.

Step 4: Current Wealth

Best Real Estate Business Strategy for 2019 : Robert Kiyosaki 6
Wealth

Once you have your dream firmly in mind, the next step is to identify where you are today. When considering where you are today, list only your real assets, that is, those that are available to invest. Don’t list your car or your jewelry. But do list the amount of equity in your home if it can be made available for investing  through a home equity loan. Here is an example of what I mean:
Best Real Estate Business Strategy for 2019 : Robert Kiyosaki 7
These first four steps are the essence of a process referred to as “dreamlining,” and I will use a simple illustration to show you what I mean. Here is what
my dream line looked like when I first met Robert and started down my road to
financial freedom.
Best Real Estate Business Strategy for 2019 : Robert Kiyosaki 8

Step 5: Vision, Mission, and Values

Best Real Estate Business Strategy for 2019 : Robert Kiyosaki 9
Vision and Mission

After you have your dreamline in place, you can make a plan to reach those
dreams. This plan should include your vision, mission and values, the type of hi
real estate you will specialize in buying, and the criteria you use for choosing
your real estate investments.
Best Real Estate Business Strategy for 2019 : Robert Kiyosaki 10
At this point, you may be wondering if I have truly lost my mind. After all, aren’t vision, mission, and value statements only for true businesses? Exactly!
And your real estate investments are a true business. At least they should be if you are going to reach your dreams in the shortest amount of time possible and with the least amount of work.
When creating your vision, remember that this represents your focus for the future, that is, what you want your life to look like when everything is in place. Your mission is simply a statement of how you are going to go about your investing business. And your values are the values that you insist everyone you work with in real estate share with you.

Step 6: Investment Niche

Best Real Estate Business Strategy for 2019 : Robert Kiyosaki 11
Real Estate

Once you have your vision, mission, and values in place, you can begin looking at what type of real estate makes sense for you. Every successful business owner knows that you are always most successful when you focus your attention on something you enjoy doing and for which you have a natural ability.
 At my company, ProVision, we have a variety of tools we use to help people figure out which type of real estate they will enjoy the most—multifamily, commercial, industrial, raw land or single-family homes. My personal investment niche remains highly appreciating single-family homes.

Step 7: Criteria.

Best Real Estate Business Strategy for 2019 : Robert Kiyosaki 12
Business Staff

The final step in your strategy—determining your investment criteria—is some�thing that few people take time to do. And yet, if you can determine your investment criteria as part of your strategy, you can avoid a lot of headaches, stress, and wasted time. You can also avoid making costly mistakes. And you will save a considerable amount of time and energy, enabling you to focus on only those investments that meet your criteria. As an example, here are my personal investment criteria:
Best Real Estate Business Strategy for 2019 : Robert Kiyosaki 13
You may be asking why you need to spend so much time and effort developing a strategy. We teach our Provision clients about the importance of strategy by playing CASHFLOW 101® with them in a very specific way. If you have played the game, you realize that, on average, it will take two and a half hours. We instruct ur clients that their team (the players at their table) must spend the first thirty minutes developing a strategy to win the game.
This strategy includes the type of assets they will invest in and their criteria for investing. All members of their team, though playing as individuals, must follow the strategy precisely.
The result is astonishing. Each player gets out of the Rat Race and wins the game in less than two hours. So even though they have spent an enormous percentage of their allotted time developing their strategy (roughly 20 percent), they finish substantially earlier than they would have without their strategy. This happens every  time, so long as each team member adheres to the strategy

Continue Reading
13 Comments

13 Comments

1. queen nwakudu

January 2, 2019 at 4:01 pm

This is quite amazing and strategic,best strategy ,am surely going to employ it ,,,thanks for this

2. Mitrobe

January 2, 2019 at 4:37 pm

We are grateful

3. Anonymous

March 26, 2019 at 3:31 am

Ucuz Kitap Nasıl Alınır 2016 En Çok Okunan Kitapları

4. BURHAN

March 26, 2019 at 3:31 am

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work property market malta

5. razzaq

March 26, 2019 at 3:31 am

I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? photo editing for real estate photography

6. Unknown

March 26, 2019 at 3:31 am

very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! Beauty

7. Anonymous

March 26, 2019 at 3:31 am

I've been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if
    all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

8. Anonymous

April 4, 2019 at 9:09 am

jak podnieść erekcję

9. Judy

April 12, 2019 at 9:13 am

Great episode! First time I’ve heard “shload” instead of “sh*tload”.
    You must try to check this website as well: Spanish property for sale

10. oprolevorter

May 19, 2019 at 1:58 am

I genuinely enjoy reading through on this internet site, it contains wonderful blog posts. “You should pray for a sound mind in a sound body.” by Juvenal.

11. Laura Giardino

May 19, 2019 at 1:18 pm

It¦s really a nice and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

12. Boyce Debose

May 19, 2019 at 2:14 pm

Thank you, I’ve just been searching for info about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have found out till now. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to the supply?

13. Reggie Hidaka

May 19, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Enjoyed looking through this, very good stuff, thankyou. “To be positive To be mistaken at the top of one’s voice.” by Ambrose Bierce.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Investment

Published

on

By

This is How Real Estate Investors Profit from their Real Estate Investment Business 14

The big question. How Do Real Estate Investors Makes Profit out of their Real Estate Business?

Here is how Real Estate Investors get their money back and get even double of their investment.

This is How Real Estate Investors Profit from their Real Estate Investment Business 15

1. Asset Appreciation

A real estate property appreciates in value due to several factors including:

• Lack of free land to build more houses as demand for housing increases.
  • Scarcity leads to price appreciation
  • Construction of major infrastructure such as malls and highways near the property thus increasing its accessibility and convenience.
  • Upgrade of the property with newer amenities.
  • An upsurge in the economic conditions of the region, turning it into a growth area.
  • If all the above happens, your property becomes attractive to potential buyers or renters and you can dictate the price, and at this situation where there is asset appreciation Real estate investors happen to acquire more profit by inflating the cost of buying or leasing a house, which alternatively increase their profit.

2. Rent income

This is also known as cash flow income. Here, Real estate investors acquire an apartment building and then lease it to one tenant or a host of tenants where there will be collecting rent at the end of every month (year).

Consider renting your property as offices, rental residential houses, car washes, storage facilities etc.

3. Commissions for Buying and Selling Real Estate

This is the money made by real estate brokers who get to keep a percentage of the money paid by the buyer after they sell a property on profit.

There is also the real estate management companies who collect rent on behalf to the landlord and then get to keep a small percentage of the rent money.

The real estate management firms run the day to day operations of the estate such as orientation of new tenants, hiring plumbers and electricians to fix faults, ensuring the neighborhood’s security etc.

4. Ancillary Income

Another way investors in the real estate industry make money is by installing ancillary profit generating infrastructure within the estate.

This infrastructure may include:

• vending machines
  • laundry facilities
  • Restaurants
  • ATM’s
  • Fun Zone
  • Bar
  • and lot more

Money Making Opportunity

Are you currently looking for ways to make money? Ways that don’t involve working a traditional nine to five job? If you are, you may come across many scams; however, there is good news.

With a little bit of research, you should be able to find a number of legitimate money making opportunities.

One of those opportunities involves real estate investment.

If consider yourself to be unfamiliar with the real estate read this > Education in Real Estate, market and all of its happenings, you may not necessarily know what real estate investment is. or you may think there are limited ways to make profit as a real estate investor.

This is How Real Estate Investors Profit from their Real Estate Investment Business 16

But it quite obvious, have you ever thought, why most millionaires invest mostly on real estate, and in know that what create in most people the illusion that real estate investing are done by millionaires alone.

And alot of people thinks the only way to profit or make money as an real estate investor, you always need to lease or sell a house, Well while that is the fundamental way of making profit as a real estate investor, there are also various ways of which you can acquire more profit as a real estate investor.

Possibly setting up infrastructure and others, kindly check this out, Best Real Estate Investment Strategy extracted from Robert Kiyosaki, it will also help you set a proper strategy for your real estate investment and generate more profit for you.

Real estate investing is where an individual, who can be considered a real estate investor, buys a piece of property. That property is often repaired or updated, if any repairs or updates need to be made and that why every real estate investor need the knowledge of Fix and Flip real estate strategy. y

This is basically where the opportunity to make money comes in.

When it comes to real estate investment, there are many misconceptions associated with it.

One of those misconceptions is that only those who are rich or have unlimited financial resources are able to become real estate investors.

This just simply isn’t true. Yes, you will need money to originally get started in real estate investment, but you don’t have to be loaded with it, you don’t have to be a millionaire, and not every one who is a millionaire through real estate investing started as a millionaire.

There are many real estate investors who start out small and then expand from there. For instance, some real estate investors start out with only one or two real estate investment properties and then use their profits to buy additional properties or also by creating other revenues like setting up infrastructures.

When it comes to doing so, you have a number of different options. Online, you should be able to find a number of websites that aim to educate hopeful investors, just like you, on how to make profit with real estate investment properties.

You can also find many books or resource guides on the subject. there are top real estate investors out there which you can learn from or get their books. Investors like

• Robert Kiyosaki
  • Donald Trump
  • Brian Bosworth
  • Deborah Winters
  • Blake Richards
  • Beverly Carter
  • Ryhan Serhant
  • Fredrik Eklund
  • and lot more.

There are also many real estate investment courses available for you to take. What is nice about these classes is that many are offered locally, while others are offered online.

Investing a small amount of money to buy real estate investment how-to books or take a training course are good ways to learn as much as you can about the real estate investment business, such as how you can make profit with it.

Starting your own real estate investment business is just one of the many opportunities that allow you to be your own boss, become a millionaire, but it is one of the better ones.

As a reminder, you don’t need to be rich to invest in real estate. Honestly, my most recommended guide is, merging with real estate investment companies and start as a brooker, while you still continue your training and acquire more experience, or you can start with no cash no credit strategy.

This is How Real Estate Investors Profit from their Real Estate Investment Business 17

Lots of folks think it can’t be done.

How in the world can you buy a piece of real estate property without cash or credit? How is it possible to buy a $50,000 house or a $1 million dollar house if I don’t have an abundance of cash or an excellent credit rating?

Nothing stops a would-be investor cold in his tracks like “no cash or credit.” The prevailing perception is that “I can’t start real estate investing” because

(1) I sure don’t have any money and
    (2) my credit is horrible!

The typical way real estate investing is accomplished is with an earnest money deposit to accompany the Purchase Contract and a down payment at closing.

Many real estate investing tycoons, in wanting an offer accepted, make large earnest money deposits so the property seller will recognize the buyer as a serious investor. And because many real estate investing tycoons use real estate agents as their purchasing liaison, they provide sizable down payments out of which the sales commission will be paid.

Well, when I started my real estate investing career, I had neither cash nor credit. I had a serious business failure prior to my start in real estate investing, so I had to conjure up a way to succeed outside the traditional norm.

While I was well aware of the accepted procedures of earnest money deposits and down payments in real estate investing, I was forced by my situation to find alternatives. I did not realize at the time that commercial property is often purchased without any cash outlay at closing or even a credit check of the buyer.

So without any pocket change or a savings account, I began offering a $10 bill as my earnest money deposit! And I began offering no down payment at closing.

My Purchase Contract offered simply the assumption of an existing loan! (In the 1980s when I started my real estate investing career, wrap mortgages were common, whereas today other legal instruments accomplish the same purpose.)

I don’t have to tell you that real estate agents were not exactly fond of me. In fact, in my highest week of tendering offers, I submitted 235 offers on MLS houses, and got 235 rejections. I mean, the realtors and brokers were infuriated at my non-traditional offers!

Most went to great pains in writing “REJECTED” across the entire length (even both sides) of the legal-size Purchase Agreement I had laboriously filled out for submission. The young man “running” my offers (and his broker) were verbally blasted out of the saddle! I got NO acceptances from my 235 offers.

Yet, I still managed to buy two properties from the 100% (humiliating) rejection. Two property owners approached me later and said, “I can’t accept your offer on that property I had listed with my real estate agent, but I have another house you can have on the same terms!”

That break-through began my trek into the Nothing-Down Wilderness that made me a start my journey in becoming a millionaire.

It’s a shame that even some real estate investing tycoons don’t know how to buy with no cash and no credit. But the bottom line is that know-how still makes possible the impossible.

Buying property of any price is still achievable with no cash and no credit. It’s done every day in residential and commercial property. And because it is achievable, anyone can enter the real estate investing arena, regardless of the size of his or her wallet.

Continue Reading

Investment

Education in Real Estate

Published

on

By

Education in Real Estate 18
    An Education In Real Estate

Education in Real Estate 19
    Real Estate Education

There are many people that are venturing out and searching for additional ways to make additional income. That is to be expected when it comes to real estate. Real estate has been a popular investment for many years.

Many millionaires made their first million dollars in real estate. So it should come as no surprise that Real Estate Investing is being glamorized by celebrities like Donald Trump and various television shows that depict real estate investing as a big money maker.
    Real Estate Investing can be all that celebrities and television program make it out to be, but it is not as easy as it looks.

Real Estate Investing requires knowledge of different techniques that can be used when trying to buy, sell, negotiate or repair a house.

Without this type of specialized knowledge real estate investing can be a monumental disaster. Here is ROBERT KIYOSAKI STRATEGIES FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTING

Education in Real Estate 20
    Interior home view

Having laser specific knowledge can mean the difference between success or failure. Knowledge is what separates those that invest in real estate and those that talk about investing in real estate.

The knowledge that is required is not difficult to master. In fact, just about anyone can be a successful real estate investor.

I have seen people from all walks of life and educational backgrounds go on to be successful real estate investors.

One man that I know and admire very well became a successful real investor despite the fact that he first had to learn how to read.

It is possible for anyone to learn how to invest in real estate.

Who should learn more about real estate investing?
    Anyone that is considering buying property as an investment should become educated before doing so. Rentals, foreclosures, rehabs, lease options and various other techniques are tried everyday by real estate investors.

In most cases however, only the investors who have taken the time to educate themselves will be successful.
    Also, anyone that is considering buying or selling houses on their own (without a realtor) is at considerable risk of financial loss if they don’t get an education before venturing out into unchartered waters.

Education in Real Estate 21
    Real estate
    There are many different types of educational opportunities. One can always purchase books from the local bookstore to get some advice.

There is also a large number of websites that cater to real estate investing. Some of these sites will sell home study courses that, in some cases, give a thorough, explanation, training and education on various real estate investing topics.

One may also find coaching and mentoring online to help those that don’t believe they are quite comfortable enough yet to do real estate deals on their own.

Some colleges and Universities have also started to teach real estate investing.

It is never too early to start the educational process.

Real Estate Investing can be a very lucrative business. It can also bankrupt those that are not ready to invest or that do not understand how to minimize the risks that come with the real estate investing territory.

In the end every one that invests in real estate is doing so at their own risk.

A proper education in real estate investing is a great way to minimize that risk and start one on a path of financial freedom.

Money Making Opportunity

Education in Real Estate 22
    Real estate sale

One of those opportunities involves real estate investment.

If consider yourself to be unfamiliar with the real estate market and all of its happenings, you may not necessarily know what real estate investment is.

That property is often repaired or updated, if any repairs or updates need to be made.

Once the real estate investment property purchased is in top notch condition it is either resold or rented out to tenants. This is where the opportunity to make money comes in.

This just simply isn’t true. Yes, you will need money to originally get started in real estate investment, but you don’t have to be loaded with it. There are many real estate investors who start out small and then expand from there.

For instance, some real estate investors start out with only one or two real estate investment properties and then use their profits to buy additional properties. This approach is nice because it also gives you the opportunity to see if real estate investment is the right money making opportunity for you.

If you would like to try your hand at real estate investing, it is advised that you take the time to familiarize yourself with it. When it comes to doing so, you have a number of different options.

Online, you should be able to find a number of websites that aim to educate hopeful investors, just like you, on how to make money with real estate investment properties.

You can also find many books or resource guides on the subject.

Investing a small amount of money to buy real estate investment how-to books or take a training course are good ways to learn as much as you can about the real estate investment business, such as how you can make money with it.

Starting your own real estate investment business is just one of the many opportunities that allow you to be your own boss, but it is one of the better ones. As a reminder,

You don’t need to be rich to invest in real estate. Honestly, all you need is a little bit of start up cash and the need to succeed. ©Mitrobe

Education in Real Estate 23